Showing all 2 results
What is “extreme sleepiness”?
It means the feeling of tiredness or drowsiness during the whole day. Unlike fatigue, which is more about low energy, this can make you so tired and exhausted. This can interfere with both personal and professional life.
All such conditions are known as “narcolepsy.” It is a desire to fall asleep all time. Though it typically increases the more extended, we stay awake. Below are specific symptoms of
Excessive sleepiness symptoms: –
- Difficulty in walking or getting up in the morning
- Feeling sluggish and unmotivated throughout the day.
- Napping frequently the whole day
- Falling asleep at inappropriate times
- Lapses in attention
- Loss of appetite
What is the reason for developing narcolepsy?
This chronic sleep disorder is believed to result from a lack of brain chemicals known as “hypocretin.” Its work is to regulate the sleep cycle. The deficiency is thought, the problem of thought processing to be the result of the immune system mistakenly attacking parts of the brain that produce hypocretin.
However, the symptoms start to develop at any age of life. But people of age ten to thirty have higher chances of developing narcolepsy. Do remember that the sleep attacks can be of short duration to a period of 2 hours also.
Can you heal narcolepsy effectively?
The doctor does recommend you take pills of modafinil for effective treatment. This medication does help in the reduction of extreme sleepiness, which happens due to narcolepsy.
Moreover, you may intake it to stay awake during work hours. But it doesn’t cure all sleep disorders, and you may not get rid of all your sleepiness. But You may easily search modafinil online from any of the trustful websites.
In the initial days of taking the modafinil, you may feel a happy mood. You may also call modafinil a “wakefulness-promoting agent.” This drug works by increasing the synaptic availability of neurotransmitters. Take it under the supervision of the doctor.
Prescribed manner of having modafinil –
- Read the medication, dosage guide, and precautions section carefully before following the use of medicine.
- If you have any questions, problems, and doubts, consult the doctor/pharmacist/expertise.
- For narcolepsy, take this medication as directed with or without food, typically one pill daily in the morning.
- For obstructive sleep apnea, take medicines as per the recommendation with or without food, usually one pill in the evening.
- The dosage can vary from sufferer to sufferer due to health and medical portions.
- Therefore, before moving under the therapy, So meet the doctor to get your adequate dose and duration.
- Also, Using this medication in a prolonged manner can cause addiction and dependency.
- Thus, use it as directed by the physician for a limited time without manipulation if you alter the treatment without the necessity to be liable for future concerns.
- obstructive sleep apnea
- dose of modafinil
- sleep disorders
- shift work sleep disorder
- daily dose
- excessive daytime sleepiness
- medical advice
- consistent evidence
- dry mouth
- sleep deprivation
- prescription drugs
- and side effects
- single dose
- and fall asleep
- doctor and pharmacist