Showing all 2 results
Ativan treats to Anxiety
- It is widely available in two forms, including This tablet and this medication intravenous injection.
- It is a type of brand name which is majorly used to treat clinical issues with Anxiety and anesthetic or pre-anesthetic.
- Lorazepam medicine belongs to the benzodiazepines class of medication. Besides, It’s also treats sleeping problems and severe seizures.
- this medication type of medicine works in the central nervous system and brain to give a calming effect.
How long time Ativan pills stay in your body?
This is the most common and relevant question asked by the people, and indeed it is essential to know its reaction time.
And Ativan is taken orally, and within 30 minutes, it can start showing the results.
Most of the records said the medication could stay up to 20 hours in the system; however, most of the products show that medicine can only work for 12 hours.
If we talk about its elimination from the body, it takes five days to excrete from urine.
The most common side effects are:
- and Nausea
- Feeling of dizziness
- and Bowel movement problems
- also, Heartburn
serious side-effects have observed, including:
- Mood changes
- and Hallucination
- Vision changes
- and Memory problems
- Also Breathing problem
Ativan can addiction?
Yes, any regular medication which calms your mind and body makes you addicted to the drug.
Your body functions on the medicine, and if not taken in time, you may see a rough time.
And People have seen Ativan craving.
Thus, In case of not continuing it, they have seen issues with their family and friends, hard to study and work,
Also, lack of interest and finances, and most dangerous social Anxiety.
Should we have some prevention of Ativan?
Now we know the side effects of Ativan pills, but there are some precautions to look at before taking Ativan.
- If you have any kidney or liver disease, breathing problems, medical history, you must ask your regular physician.
- And Always ask your doctor before choosing this medicine for any of its purposes.
- The doctor will examine your health and takes a few tests, then prescribe you the suitable medication.
- And People are advising not to drive or go alone while taking medication as
- It has side-effects of dizziness and drowsiness.
- And Children should never try this medicine to deal with Anxiety.
- Also, Pregnant and lactating mothers always avoid consuming
- This medicine has substances that would be harmful to a newborn child.